I am a qualified proofreader and copy-editor offering a professional and friendly service.
Here are some of the many ways I can help you:
- Checking spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Raising queries regarding meaning.
- Making suggestions regarding consistency in your manuscript – upholding your own writing voice.
Fiction and non-fiction
“I found the comments to be clear and helpful which made my book look wonderful and flow so much better.” GB
I work with biographers, novelists, short story writers, historians and local Liverpool authors.
Artwork © Katherine Soutar
Academic and educational
“Caroline’s background in education has been a real bonus for us, bringing very tangible ‘added value’ to the task.” Black Sheep Press
“You were highly recommended to me and I am so grateful that you made the whole process so smooth, user friendly and supportive.” J J
My specialist subject areas are education, specialist education, health and social care, humanities and social sciences. I also welcome work from other disciplines; please contact me to discuss your requirements.
My recent clients include:
- Black Sheep Press – educational resources
- QBS Learning – education and social care
- Taylor and Francis – multi-author books
I am a Professional Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading. See my directory entry here.
Read more about me here